Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Versatile Blogger Award
I have been a little delayed in picking this award, but I am so so grateful to Dimah who runs the lovely blog Orange Blossom Water for bestowing this on me.It is always a honour getting these awards from veteran food blogger's.
Ok these are the rules of it
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this Award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award
Seven Things about me ....hmmmm...here goes:
1.I have an unnatural love for semolina porridge
2. I went to a boarding school
3. I learn't French and discovered I was horrible at languages.
4. I am the youngest of three girls
5.Everything I learn't about cooking is from my mum.
6.My favourite colours are yellow and red
7.I love love love...drawing fantasty style art
Now I have the great honour of passing this marvelous award on
1.Cherry Tea Cakes
2What Megans Making
4.A Little Bit of Everything
5.La Mia Vita Dolce
Posted by KonstantKraver at 2:00 PM